Thread: Galaxy note 8 sm-n950o

Galaxy note 8 sm-n950o

I have a galaxy note8 SM-N950O and some preloaded apps (such as Samsung Assistant) are in Asian language by default and can't be changed to English, while the default browser search engines can also not be changed frkm the Asian one preloaded. Can I install another firmware like SM-N950F (International firmware) on the device?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Miizzy24 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a galaxy note8 SM-N950O and some preloaded apps (such as Samsung Assistant) are in Asian language by default and can't be changed to English, while the default browser search engines can also not be changed frkm the Asian one preloaded. Can I install another firmware like SM-N950F (International firmware) on the device?
    Hi there,

No: you can't flash SM-N950F to a SM-N9500 device

Hi Admin,

Thank you most kindly for you prompt response and vital support. This is very much appreciated. Could you kindly advise on the best way forward?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Miizzy24 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Admin,

Thank you most kindly for you prompt response and vital support. This is very much appreciated. Could you kindly advise on the best way forward?
    Hi there,

Nope: have no other solution for you -> you can't flash other firmware on it, only SM-N9500