Thread: T-800 Downgrade from Android 6 0.1 to 4.4.5 .

Premium Member

T-800 Downgrade from Android 6 0.1 to 4.4.5 .

Can somebody help me with suggestions how to downgrade please? Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cristianzex [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can somebody help me with suggestions how to downgrade please? Thanks
    Hi there

What country/CSC is your device and why do you want to downgrade it?

Premium Member
    Sorry about late reply,country Uk , I wanna wach yt in 1440p 30 or 60 fps if posibile no joke. thanks for your reply , I bought the tablet just for YT and occasionally twitch.
    Last edited by cristianzex; 07-05-2019 at 23:46.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cristianzex [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry about late reply,country Uk , I wanna wach yt in 1440p 30 or 60 fps if posibile no joke. thanks for your reply , I bought the tablet just for YT and occasionally twitch.
    Hi there,

Here you can find the firmware, United Kingdom (BTU), for your device...

Are you sure your device is supported by Google/Youtube to watch in 1440P 30/60 fps?

Premium Member
    I do not know about 60 fps but 1440p yes , any tutorial how I can downgrade?Many thanks
    Here is the proof yt video - [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by cristianzex; 08-05-2019 at 11:32.

Administrator
    I do not know about 60 fps but 1440p yes , any tutorial how I can downgrade?Many thanks
    Here is the proof yt video - [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

did you ever perform a flash before with Odin?

I find it a little bit strange, that an older version of the firmware does support 1440P and the latest version not...

Premium Member
    Yes , I did and to answer your second thing it's like win 7 take 700mhz and win 10 1.20 ghz on idle ...take more resources.

Administrator
    Yes , I did and to answer your second thing it's like win 7 take 700mhz and win 10 1.20 ghz on idle ...take more resources.
    Download the firmware here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Be sure, Smart Switch is installed on your PC (not to be used, but for the Samsung Drivers)

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.1
    5. Power OFF Tablet, Reboot Tablet in Download Mode (Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
    6. Connect Tablet and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    7. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (in case 1 file firmware -> AP)
    8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    9. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Note: Make a notition of the current firmware-build on your device, as your device could end in a boot-loop (it's never adviseable to downgrade to an older Android-version)

Premium Member
    Thank you so much mate . Beer on me