Thread: Sm-g935f samsung s7 edge

Sm-g935f samsung s7 edge

Hey Guys
    I dont know what my wife did,

I download the Firmware from this website i try with odin and keep failing and ask for re-partition fail.

I also went to smart switch and says emergency service recovery but then ask for recovery code. anyone kniow what is this code

Then i also download old firmware of this phone i still get re-partition fail. i did untick and tick the repartition

Then i also try another odin.

I see on top left corner it says FRAP lock ON, and there no way I can remove it to OFF

Please let me know

Or where can i download Pit file for this Phone,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by iancohn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey Guys
    I dont know what my wife did,

I download the Firmware from this website i try with odin and keep failing and ask for re-partition fail.

I also went to smart switch and says emergency service recovery but then ask for recovery code. anyone kniow what is this code

Then i also download old firmware of this phone i still get re-partition fail. i did untick and tick the repartition

Then i also try another odin.

I see on top left corner it says FRAP lock ON, and there no way I can remove it to OFF

Please let me know

Or where can i download Pit file for this Phone,
    Hi there,

We don't give support in "How to by pass Factory Reset Protection (FRP)"...

Go to a Samsung Service Point, with proof of purchase...

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Just quick question sorry Hen, i got the exactly same phone would able to get the pit from my phone and try on hers

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by iancohn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just quick question sorry Hen, i got the exactly same phone would able to get the pit from my phone and try on hers
    Hi there,

I'm not sure on that: sorry...