Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

Hello Everyone, I recently brought a Samsung S10 Plus from Dubai. I was using Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Indian Varrient and a habit to use Pay and other features.
    I went to Service Center to ask that Can I upgrade an Indian Firmware, They told me that I should not do it as it will create the Network issues for me.

Please advise me Can I flash my Samsung S10 Plus from UAE Version to Indian Version?

It can create a Network Prob?

If I update it with Indian Version will I get the Future OTA Update from Samsung?

Please reply with your experience

Thanks & Regards
    Sumeet

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhisumeet [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello Everyone, I recently brought a Samsung S10 Plus from Dubai. I was using Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Indian Varrient and a habit to use Pay and other features.
    I went to Service Center to ask that Can I upgrade an Indian Firmware, They told me that I should not do it as it will create the Network issues for me.

Please advise me Can I flash my Samsung S10 Plus from UAE Version to Indian Version?

It can create a Network Prob?

If I update it with Indian Version will I get the Future OTA Update from Samsung?

Please reply with your experience

Thanks & Regards
    Sumeet
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here is the ScreenShot

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhisumeet [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here is the ScreenShot
    Hi there,

Thank for your reply & screenshot

You've already the correct firmware on your device, but your ACTIVE CSC is still XSG (UAE) instead of INS (India)

In order to get your active CSC to INS (India), you've to reset your device (with your SIM in your device).

Power OFF your device, hold-down VolUP-Bixby-Power simulteniously till you see a blue Android. You're in the recovery menu.
    Scroll down to Reset your device.

Note: during reset your device will factory reset and all data will be wiped! When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed": accept

When everything went OK, your Software Serviceprovider will change from XSG/INS,XSG/XSG to INS/INS,XSG/XSG

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Thank for your reply & screenshot

You've already the correct firmware on your device, but your ACTIVE CSC is still XSG (UAE) instead of INS (India)

In order to get your active CSC to INS (India), you've to reset your device (with your SIM in your device).

Power OFF your device, hold-down VolUP-Bixby-Power simulteniously till you see a blue Android. You're in the recovery menu.

Note: during reset your device will factory reset and all data will be wiped! When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed": accept

When everything went OK, your Software Serviceprovider will change from XSG/INS,XSG/XSG to INS/INS,XSG/XSG
    Updating my Firmware with Indian One will give future OTA Updates and I hope it will not create any network issue

Administrator
    Updating my Firmware with Indian One will give future OTA Updates and I hope it will not create any network issue
    Hi there,

You don't have to flash the Indian firmware to your device, because it's the same firmware you've now on your device

Hi there,

You don't have to flash the Indian firmware to your device, because it's the same firmware you've now on your device

Thank You Sooo Very Much. You sort my problem. Thanks, Again

Administrator
    Thank You Sooo Very Much. You sort my problem. Thanks, Again
    Hi there, your welcome

What is "Software Serviceprovider" saying now in the Software Info on your device?

hi there, your welcome

what is "software serviceprovider" saying now in the software info on your device?
    saomc_sm-g975f_oxm_ins_pp_0014
    r58m37depxr
    ins/ins, xsg/xsg

Administrator
    saomc_sm-g975f_oxm_ins_pp_0014
    r58m37depxr
    ins/ins, xsg/xsg
    Hi there

That's correct, thanks for letting me know