Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

  1. #81
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerylisse [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey there, I have a Panamanian S10, SM-G973F, that I flashed a few weeks ago from CPA to BRI, since I live in Taiwan, downloading the latest BRI firmware back then, the March 1st update. When I flashed it, instead of getting the BRI csc, I ended up with BTU, and so far I haven't been able to get the April 1st OTA. I always get "Your software is up to date". Am I not gonna be able to get OTAs anymore? Also, I do have a Taiwanese SIM card in my phone, and when I flashed it back then, I used csc_omc. What are your thoughts?

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    South American devices are somehow "locked" for changing CSC...

    BRI is part of Multi-CSC OXM; normally your device should have automatically changed the CSC to BRI but it didn't due to the lock! BTU is the default CSC in Multi-CSC OXM...

  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3
    So, if that's the case, I won't be getting any OTA updates anymore as long that I'm using the BTU firmware, right?

  3. #83
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerylisse [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So, if that's the case, I won't be getting any OTA updates anymore as long that I'm using the BTU firmware, right?
    You'll get OTA-updates for BTU

  4. #84
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3
    But the April 1st update, One UI 2.1, is already out for BTU, and I still haven't gotten it. Phone keeps saying software is up to date. I was planning on flashing it with Odin.

  5. #85
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerylisse [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But the April 1st update, One UI 2.1, is already out for BTU, and I still haven't gotten it. Phone keeps saying software is up to date. I was planning on flashing it with Odin.
    Here's the latest firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.14.x (other files in archive not to be used). Your data will stay intact...

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Dubai note 9 in India, no OTA updates.

    Hello henklbr and others, I'm hoping you may be able to help. I have a note 9 bought from Dubai and being used in India. I'm still on One ui 1.0 (android 9) last update of July 2019. Went through the thread, and hence sharing my software status info below for you to comment upon. It is INS/INS, INS/XSG, still not getting OTA updates. Please help in updating my phone. Do I need to reset? Will it help?
    Unable to add screenshot, here is what the screen reads :

    Build number
    PPR1.180610.011.N960FXXU3CSFA

    Service provider SW ver.
    SAOMC_SM-960F_OXM_INS_PP_0015
    5834374f4b443498
    INS/INS,INS/XSG.

  7. #87
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Note9sur [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello henklbr and others, I'm hoping you may be able to help. I have a note 9 bought from Dubai and being used in India. I'm still on One ui 1.0 (android 9) last update of July 2019. Went through the thread, and hence sharing my software status info below for you to comment upon. It is INS/INS, INS/XSG, still not getting OTA updates. Please help in updating my phone. Do I need to reset? Will it help?
    Unable to add screenshot, here is what the screen reads :

    Build number
    PPR1.180610.011.N960FXXU3CSFA

    Service provider SW ver.
    SAOMC_SM-960F_OXM_INS_PP_0015
    5834374f4b443498
    INS/INS,INS/XSG.
    Hi there

    1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest Note9 firmware for India (INS): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    How to flash firmware to your phone:



    1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your Note9
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Note9 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I purchased a Galaxy note 8 from Dubai in 2018. Since 2018 my phone has not received an update. I have also reseted the phone from settings. Can somebody please help with what is wrong? I have attached the screenshots of the software information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200716-124041_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20200716-124047_Settings.jpg  

  9. #89
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSahil [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I purchased a Galaxy note 8 from Dubai in 2018. Since 2018 my phone has not received an update. I have also reseted the phone from settings. Can somebody please help with what is wrong? I have attached the screenshots of the software information.
    Hi there

    1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest Note8 firmware for India (INS): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    How to flash firmware to your phone:



    1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your Note8
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Note8 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •