Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by techvirgins [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello,
    same problem i m also facing in my S10 model SM-N971 , i have tried it many times. but, i dont understand how to do it, i have follow instruction from below link
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Go to Software Info on your device and make a screenshot from top to bottom and post it here...

Hi,
    I bought the phone from dubai and changed csc to india.
    While calling normally if it is not volte call then network changes to 2g/3g and comes back again to 4g after the call. But in my phone this is not happening it is not able to come back to 4g from 2g(E) even though there is enough 4g signal
    Please help me I would be so grateful to you.
    Here is the screenshot

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sravan1876364 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I bought the phone from dubai and changed csc to india.
    While calling normally if it is not volte call then network changes to 2g/3g and comes back again to 4g after the call. But in my phone this is not happening it is not able to come back to 4g from 2g(E) even though there is enough 4g signal
    Please help me I would be so grateful to you.
    Here is the screenshot
    Place the screenshot in your message...

I want to see the Software Info of your phone, together with the "Software Serviceprovider)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Place the screenshot in your message...

I want to see the Software Info of your phone, together with the "Software Serviceprovider)
    Sorry I am not able to place the screen shot in the mssg please look at the drive link

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sravan1876364 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry I am not able to place the screen shot in the mssg please look at the drive link
    Hi there,

I'd a look at your screenshot.

Software Serviceprovider is saying: INS/INS,INS/XSG which means your device is correctly configured

So I don't know what's wrong with your device; maybe a visit to a Samsung Service Center could help you...

As I bought this in Duabi i dont think it is serviceable in India and did anyone encountered this problem.
    I am not able to use 4g very annoying

Administrator
    As I bought this in Duabi i dont think it is serviceable in India and did anyone encountered this problem.
    I am not able to use 4g very annoying
    As I said before: your device is correctly configured for India. Devices from UAE are the same as in India...

Call your carrier/operator or visit a Samsung Service Point...

Hi
    I am using a Saudi version s10 plus in India and I am no able to use Samsung pay so can you help me how I cannot use Samsung pay app as Samsung pay is not supported in Saudi. Will changing CSC will help me use Samsung pay. I am attaching the required screenshot also.
    Last edited by rafansal; 15-10-2019 at 08:12.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rafansal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi
    I am using a Saudi version s10 plus in India and I am no able to use Samsung pay so can you help me how I cannot use Samsung pay app as Samsung pay is not supported in Saudi. Will changing CSC will help me use Samsung pay. I am attaching the required screenshot also.
    Hi there

Your device is configured for Saudi Arabia, but your SIM1 is recognized as India (INS)

In order to get the configuration to India (INS), you need to RESET your device with the SIM-card IN your device.

When you get a pop-up (probably is Saudi language) "SIM-card changed": accept!

When you go, after the reset, to Software Info, Software Serviceprovider, the CSC's must be this: INS/INS,***/KSA

thanks for the help.
    Is there any particular way or steps that I have to follow. Is this reset to be hard reset from rom or factory reset from settings
    Last edited by rafansal; 15-10-2019 at 11:48.