Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny2814 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Henklbr,

I need your assistance on Galaxy s10 mobile. I am getting S10 from Bahrain and i wonder if i do below steps which you have advised will work for me too. Kindly advice shall follow the same steps to get VOLTE network and samsung pay in India. Hope only CSC to be changed to get INS. In Bahrain also it is showing XSG as CSC code. Your answer is very much appreciated, as this will help me in usage of mobile, bcz VOLTE and samung pay is very much needed for me.

"In order to get your active CSC to INS (India), you've to reset your device (with your SIM in your device).

Power OFF your device, hold-down VolUP-Bixby-Power simulteniously till you see a blue Android. You're in the recovery menu.
    Scroll down to Reset your device.

Note: during reset your device will factory reset and all data will be wiped! When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed": accept

When everything went OK, your Software Serviceprovider will change from XSG/INS,XSG/XSG to INS/INS,XSG/XSG"
    Hi there

Ask again when you have your device; I also need to know what firmware build is on your device...

Note: you don't have to PM me with the same question!

Sure i will not PM you. Since it was first time i posted the thread... i don't know how to post.. thank you for your reply.. i will definitely message you once i get the device.

Hi Henklbr,

Kindly find attached screenshot of Samsung S10 which i got from Bahrain. I have inserted India sim on slot 2.

Please advice can i follow below steps to get VOLTE and Samsung Pay or there is any another way to get it. Please help me out.

Currently i am using only one India sim, later if i want to use 2 India sims, then also i need to do the same steps to activate CSC code for 2nd sim?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20190803-WA0021.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny2814 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Henklbr,

Kindly find attached screenshot of Samsung S10 which i got from Bahrain. I have inserted India sim on slot 2.

Please advice can i follow below steps to get VOLTE and Samsung Pay or there is any another way to get it. Please help me out.

Currently i am using only one India sim, later if i want to use 2 India sims, then also i need to do the same steps to activate CSC code for 2nd sim?
    Hi there,

You Indian SIM needs to be in SLOT 1. You'll get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (probably in foreign language): ACCEPT!

Your device will re-start and RESET. Then "Software Serviceprovider" should show INS/INS/INS/XSG

Thank you so much for your help.. i will follow above mentioned steps.

Hi,

Thank for your assistance.. its worked..

Administrator
    Hi,

Thank for your assistance.. its worked..
    Hi there

You're welcome; enjoy and have a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?
    I too am facing a similar problem, my phone is still not able to update from my purchase since Jan2019.
    Attaching screenshot[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Can you please help me to resolve the issue.
    Last edited by sanketporwal; 09-09-2019 at 16:31.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sanketporwal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I too am facing a similar problem, my phone is still not able to update from my purchase since Jan2019.
    Attaching screenshot[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Can you please help me to resolve the issue.
    Hi there,

I found the problem: current firmware on your device, was never released for the India

Ques: do you have experience with flashing firmware yourself with Odin?

1. Download Smart Switch (not to be used, just for the correct Samsung Drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.13.3: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download most recent firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.13.x. Your data will stay intact!

Note:
    * CSC_OXM is NOT TO BE USED!
    * USERDATA-field stays EMPTY!
    * Change nothing to the settings!

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.3
    5. Power OFF your S9
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Push VolDown-Bixby-Power simultaneously
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

hello,
    same problem i m also facing in my S10 model SM-N971 , i have tried it many times. but, i dont understand how to do it, i have follow instruction from below link
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]