Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus from UAE Firmware to Indian Firmware

Hey,

my service provider info is as below:
    saomc_sm-g975f_oxm_xsg_pp_0016
    r58m22yt88z
    xsg/ins, xsg/xsg

Should i reset my phone inorder to use samsung pay in India ?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by anupamseKharg [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey,

my service provider info is as below:
    saomc_sm-g975f_oxm_xsg_pp_0016
    r58m22yt88z
    xsg/ins, xsg/xsg

Should i reset my phone inorder to use samsung pay in India ?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there,

Yes: reset your device; SIM-card must be in your device when resetting. When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed": accept

When everything's OK, you should get INS/INS,XSG/XSG

Hello @henklbr, does the same apply to the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)?
    My phone was Vodafone branded, so I flashed the firmware for the region PHN (G973FXXU1ASE6).
    It contains a multi CSC and the phone is now BTU, serviceprovider info:

SAOMC_SM-G973F_OXM_BTU_PP_0018
    RF8M33EARQX
    BTU/BTU,BTU/VD2

I tried to change the CSC to PHN with the steps named above (with a Dutch sim-card inserted, because PHN is for the Netherlands), but after the factory reset I don't get the notification about the sim-card and the CSC is still BTU.

Am I doing something wrong or isn't it possible to change the CSC in my case?

Hope to hear from you, thanks in advance!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraaz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello @henklbr, does the same apply to the Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)?
    My phone was Vodafone branded, so I flashed the firmware for the region PHN (G973FXXU1ASE6).
    It contains a multi CSC and the phone is now BTU, serviceprovider info:

SAOMC_SM-G973F_OXM_BTU_PP_0018
    RF8M33EARQX
    BTU/BTU,BTU/VD2

I tried to change the CSC to PHN with the steps named above (with a Dutch sim-card inserted, because PHN is for the Netherlands), but after the factory reset I don't get the notification about the sim-card and the CSC is still BTU.

Am I doing something wrong or isn't it possible to change the CSC in my case?

Hope to hear from you, thanks in advance!
    Hi there,

What operator do you have? KPN, T-Mobile, Vodafone?

Your SIM-card is not recognized as being Dutch, so I think the Vodafone S10 you have is "locked" somehow...

But why you've a Vodafone-branded phone> Where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

What operator do you have? KPN, T-Mobile, Vodafone?

Your SIM-card is not recognized as being Dutch, so I think the Vodafone S10 you have is "locked" somehow...

But why you've a Vodafone-branded phone> Where did you buy it?
    I have T-Mobile (I tried 2 different T-Mobile sim-cards but that didn't work).

I ordered the phone from Belsimpel, didn't know they sold branded phones. I have had almost all the Galaxy phones and always unbranded phones, but the S10 was branded...

So I guess I have to stay with BTU. But still better than a branded Vodafone firmware with pre-installed apps.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraaz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have T-Mobile (I tried 2 different T-Mobile sim-cards but that didn't work).

I ordered the phone from Belsimpel, didn't know they sold branded phones. I have had almost all the Galaxy phones and always unbranded phones, but the S10 was branded...

So I guess I have to stay with BTU. But still better than a branded Vodafone firmware with pre-installed apps.
    Hi there

Demand a PHN-device from BelSimpel: you paid for it...

Did you receive today the NL Alert message at 1200 ?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Demand a PHN-device from BelSimpel: you paid for it...

Did you receive today the NL Alert message at 1200 ?
    You are right... I will contact them.

Yes, I received the NL Alert today.

I Sumeet, I also plan to buy a S10+ from dubai. Are you encountering any other problems using it in india? Like using the phone with VOLTE Jio sim or calendar issues ?

Hi, So i also have a UAE phone and in the UK I assume i can do the same thing also? my phone is an S9+
    Last edited by iondubai; 08-06-2019 at 15:13.

Hi Dear, i have note 9 purchased from Dubai and using in India. I didn't get the latest June security update.. then i did reset my phone with Indian sim inside but some how my software serviceprovider shows INS/INS,INS/XSG (instead of INS/INS,XSG/XSG) and I'm unable to get software upgrade. I was wondering if you could help on this.. 🙏