Thread: j5 prime lagging problem

j5 prime lagging problem

hello everyone

I bought a "samsung j5 prime" in October 2017 and its initial operating system was Android 6.0.1

At that time, the only problem with this mobile was the high battery consumption

A few months later, Samsung provided android 7 (nougat) for j5 prime - I updated my phone for a new update in the hope of fixing it high battery usage
    but not only did not fix my phone's battery problem, "the hanging - lagging - some times reset" problem was added to it

A few months later, Samsung provided android 8 (oreo) for j5 prime - I updated my phone for a new update in the hope of fixing it "hanging - lagging - some times reset - high battery usage"
    But only 50% of the battery problem was solved and hanging and some times reset problem was solved

now i have lagging and delay in performances problems

for example when i want to moving between active apps windows , active app windows will appear with a delay of 2 seconds

or
    when I want to use the keyboard, keyboard letters will appear with a 3 second delay
    And the handset is very slow and very lagging

I've already factory reset it twice but my problem was not resolved

now i want to downgrade my android oreo to android 6.0.1
    but I'm scared
    Because I read in some of the forums, After downgrade, there will be problems with mobile
    for example "imei null - network problem - frp problem - ringing problem - ..."

what should I do?

Administrator
    Hi there,

Could you send me the Model-code of your device: SM-Jxxx ?