Thread: I need a Firmware

I need a Firmware

Hey! I'm looking for a Firmware to my Samsung Galaxy J6 + (SM-J610G) Brazil! ASAP
    Please help me get out of this horrible Android 9 "upgrade".
    Tks!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiemarcal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey! I'm looking for a Firmware to my Samsung Galaxy J6 + (SM-J610G) Brazil! ASAP
    Please help me get out of this horrible Android 9 "upgrade".
    Tks!
    Hi there,

why are you asking the same question again, while it's already answered in this thread: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Have patience, it's relayed to our database manager

Hey there!
    I'm sorry man, I'm new here. It was not the same question though, I need a firmware to downgrade from Android 9 to 8. The one you provided there is Android 9 and it is for Chile, I need one for Brazil. I have no problem waiting, I was just making sure I was asking the right question.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiemarcal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey there!
    I'm sorry man, I'm new here. It was not the same question though, I need a firmware to downgrade from Android 9 to 8. The one you provided there is Android 9 and it is for Chile, I need one for Brazil. I have no problem waiting, I was just making sure I was asking the right question.
    Hi there,

You can find all the firmwares here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]