Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Firmware can I flash my note 9 with?

Question Which Firmware can I flash my note 9 with?

Have a unlocked note 9, originally with AT&T, which firmware can I flash it with the latest updates with Pie?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sw.JPG  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbo08 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Have a unlocked note 9, originally with AT&T, which firmware can I flash it with the latest updates with Pie?
    Hi there,

I see, you've an UN-locked Note9; strange, AT&T not released Pie for your device

You can flash this firmware to your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.1 to your device (other files in the package NOT to be used); your data will stay intact!

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.1
    5. Power OFF Note9
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your Note9!!!, push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

The link you suggested is for Verizon carrier, is that safe for my device? since it was originally on ATT?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbo08 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The link you suggested is for Verizon carrier, is that safe for my device? since it was originally on ATT?
    Hi there,

Your device has Multi-CSC OYN; ATT is part of Multi-CSC OYN

The firmware I linked to, is Multi-CSC OYN -> that's a Multi-CSC for UN-branded devices

It's safe to install this firmware

Ahhh i see, great thanks for the info

Question, do I need to enable usb debugging and developer options before shutting down my note 9?

Administrator
    Question, do I need to enable usb debugging and developer options before shutting down my note 9?
    Hi there,

Nope...

Just flashed my Note 9 with your procedure you suggested and ALL GOOD!!! Thank you very much!!!

Administrator
    Just flashed my Note 9 with your procedure you suggested and ALL GOOD!!! Thank you very much!!!
    Hi there,

Your welcome

Have a good weekend...

the update is available now in Turkey 10 days before the announced date no?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by nateliv; 25-04-2019 at 10:48.