Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Firmware can I flash my note 9 with?

Henklbr, Is the firmware N960UOYN3DTAA (comcast) safe for my device? My note 9 is unlocked, originally ATT.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbo08 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Henklbr, Is the firmware N960UOYN3DTAA (comcast) safe for my device? My note 9 is unlocked, originally ATT.
    It's MULTI-CSC firmware...

Hi there, similar question, please help, which firmware should i download to upgrade my note 9 with 8.1 Oreo to upgrade to Android 10, with One UI?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by babweboy77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, similar question, please help, which firmware should i download to upgrade my note 9 with 8.1 Oreo to upgrade to Android 10, with One UI?
    Hi there

Could you go to software info on your phone, screenshot it from top to bottom and post that here?

Att removed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200304-162834_Settings.jpg  
    Last edited by babweboy77; 05-03-2020 at 10:43. Reason: remove visual of imei number

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to software info on your phone, screenshot it from top to bottom and post that here?
    Are these 2 correct, or do you need more info?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by babweboy77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot

Here's the firmware you can flash: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used!) with Odin 3.14.x

Your data will stay intact...

Thank you for your help.

@henklbr, I have followed the instructions earlier in the thread, and when I opened Odin to start, there is a warning message saying to delete google and samsung account from the phone first before downloading the binary, and it is not possible to use the device without unlocking.

What does that mean please?