Thread: Galaxy Buds showing as 2 bluetooth devices

Galaxy Buds showing as 2 bluetooth devices

Hi,

After upgrading my galaxy buds, my s10 recognizes the headphones as two separate bluetooth devices. So I can only connect on one side at a time.
    I already tried to restart them leaving 7 seconds in the case closed and I followed several tutorials, but none solved.

Anyone else with this problem?
    Tks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardornelles [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

After upgrading my galaxy buds, my s10 recognizes the headphones as two separate bluetooth devices. So I can only connect on one side at a time.
    I already tried to restart them leaving 7 seconds in the case closed and I followed several tutorials, but none solved.

Anyone else with this problem?
    Tks
    Hi there,

I just updated, don't have this problem...

Go to your BT-settings on your S10, "forget" the Earbuds and "pair" them again...

I've tried this method, but I still have the same problem.
    The problem is that each bud is recognized as a different device, as if they had 2 pairs of galaxy buds nearby.

The option to reset in the app also does not appear.

Screenshot
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardornelles [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I've tried this method, but I still have the same problem.
    The problem is that each bud is recognized as a different device, as if they had 2 pairs of galaxy buds nearby.

The option to reset in the app also does not appear.

Screenshot
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

could you try this:

Restart the ears
    Restart the earphones if the touchpad stops responding or if the earphones stop working properly to work.
    To reset and restart the earphones, place them in the corresponding slot of the charging box and you remove the earphones after at least seven seconds.

Above is mentioned in the manual...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

could you try this:

Restart the ears
    Restart the earphones if the touchpad stops responding or if the earphones stop working properly to work.
    To reset and restart the earphones, place them in the corresponding slot of the charging box and you remove the earphones after at least seven seconds.

Above is mentioned in the manual...

I've already tried that. I'll request the exchange for new ones.

HI everybody. First, my apologies for my English.
    I have problem with my buds, both earphones are not connected, connected only one of them.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirSNK [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    HI everybody. First, my apologies for my English.
    I have problem with my buds, both earphones are not connected, connected only one of them.
    Hi there

Have you tried to reset and pair again?

They maybe faulty to begin with. I would take them back to the retailer and get either a replacement set or get them repaired.

hi there i m new here
    i think the problem you are in is known as the new way of headphones so you can connect them separately
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] , [ Login above or register to see download links. ] , [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by jhoneys; 10-09-2019 at 10:59.