Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Galaxy Buds showing as 2 bluetooth devices

Do your research at Google

When you are a clothing retailer, it can be helpful to establish contact with clothing manufacturers with lower minimum order quantities. The clothing manufacturing industry in the United States is booming and growing steadily. One of the best parts about Viz Apparel clothing manufacturer is that they go all the way. Come. Once you get the clothes, they won't leave your hand, they got their money. No, they will also help you promote your product and find the right buyer for your product.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardornelles View Post
    I've tried this method, but I still have the same problem.
    The problem is that each bud is recognized as a different device, as if they had 2 pairs of galaxy buds nearby.

The option to reset in the app also does not appear.

Screenshot
    Attachment 15021
    I am also having the same issue and I am also looking for the info to fix this issue, I hope I will get this info from this forum which I am looking for.

I have no issue on my device, I'm here because I wanted you to watch the review on Youtube about the Soul Knight game. This game is for you if you are looking for action games you and your friends can play for free. Just click here if you want this game to download instantly on your desktop or laptop device. Grab this opportunity now and get the game by the link I add here. Have fun in your free time.