Thread: At&t s8 g950u latest firmware

At&t s8 g950u latest firmware

When searching for latest firmware I don't see any CSC codes for att. Is there another one I could use safely? Reason I ask is I don't get any ota updates from at&t and they are unable to help. I have updated to g950usqs3cre2 using Odin but can't find any firmware for the latest updates. Thanks for any input.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Msieck [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When searching for latest firmware I don't see any CSC codes for att. Is there another one I could use safely? Reason I ask is I don't get any ota updates from at&t and they are unable to help. I have updated to g950usqs3cre2 using Odin but can't find any firmware for the latest updates. Thanks for any input.
    Hi there,

could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Hi. hope this helps. SAOMC_SM-G950U_OYN_ATT_OO_0061
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Msieck [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi. hope this helps. SAOMC_SM-G950U_OYN_ATT_OO_0061
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

thanks for your screenshot...

I see, your device has Multi-CSC OYN, where ATT is part of.

As of that, any OYN-firmware could be flashed on your phone without problems.

Here you find the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.x -> your data will stay intact

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Thanks a lot. Update worked perfect.

Administrator
    Thanks a lot. Update worked perfect.
    Hi there,

Your welcome...