Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [ICS Official ROM] XXLPQ (4.0.3) - Poland (XEO) Galaxy SII

[ICS Official ROM] XXLPQ (4.0.3) - Poland (XEO) Galaxy SII

Here is the announcement: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I9100XXLPQ/I9100OXALPQ/I9100XXLPQ/I9100XXLPQ

Build Date (Compiled) : 08-03-2012
    Changelist: 223505

Download Link:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Direct Link:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

EDIT: Removed mirros that pointed to SEB firmware. This is XEO

How to flash.
    - Open ODIN.
    - Select TAR File and put it in PDA, TICK IT.
    - Put phone in download mode. (HOME - VOLUMN DOWN - LOCK)
    - Connect phone with cable. Push start (Wait till phone reboot on Android start screen!)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

PD: You can get error, it's a bit saturated! BE PATIENT!
    PD2: Available on Check Fus too! POLAND I9100LKAXEO

SCREENS (Nova Launcher Prime)

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by yari13; 14-03-2012 at 05:10. Reason: Removed mirros that pointed to SEB firmware. This is XEO

Downloading!!!

another link???'

has anybody use this firmware.....is this Open Europe...as I am from India so want to test it.
    any suggestion or comment..
    or do I wait for official Indian version?

What's the difference between this and XEO? How to known about regions?

Thanks in advance!

why mirror1 320 MB and mirror 2 and 3 380 MB ? ...

afaik, xeo pertains to poland... just checked out one of the sources... i have a feeling the european roms are on open europe mode... then again will let you guys know as soon as i finished downloading and flashing the phone in a few minutes...
    Last edited by francis820; 13-03-2012 at 05:56.

All are OPEN and Unbranded... Im from Argentina, this ROM it's working like never before... SO NICE UPDATE! Pictures SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by yari13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    All are OPEN and Unbranded... Im from Argentina, this ROM it's working like never before... SO NICE UPDATE! Pictures SOON!
    well guys you know what to do... LOL... damn it's only 37% complete... can't wait!

61% complete.....can't wait!
    want to give this ROM a try before official ROM for my region