Thread: [ICS Official ROM] XXLPQ (4.0.3) - Poland (XEO) Galaxy SII

Premium Member
    OTHER SHIT !!!

OTHER BETA ROM !!!

Not official.

This beta sucks.

Why???

usb fail

Gingerbread : usb " pendrive-keyboard and mouse" was working well and perfect

ICS beta and "fake" official : usb only working pendrives , and gamepads???

1 month speaking about NEW OFICIAL ICS for it??????????

Other beta .

I will install again gingerbread xkl1 2.3.6 usb perfect and very fast.

what's this..? this is a ics rom ? noo.... this is a joke samsung has making fun of us formally..!!! this is not full ics rom.? what's the difference between 2.3.6 and 4.0.3 (lpq)..? i'll not buy a samsung never again...

Well, I haven't install this ROM yet, but I'll do. I want to give it a try. I must say that people should show some respect about developers's work, they're doing their best to improve our phones and working hard to offer us the best.

Have you read yourselves???? Have you ever think that only 3 years ago you wouldn't think that you could do what you do with your PHONE right now??? If you want to play with fully graphics accelertion go and buy a PS Vita. If you want a phone in which the OS is fully developed to exploit 100% of the hardware of the phone, just buy a damn iPhone, but then don't complain about how restricting is it, pay for every bloody app on their market, and forget about the freedom that Android gives.

Our phones were developed for GINGERBREAD, which will be the BEST OS for our phones right now. If you install this ROM and you're not happy with it, just tell politely why, go back to Gingerbread if you want, be patient and wait for another release that for sure will be out in the coming weeks/months, but as I said show some respect for other's work.

Sorry about the speech and greetings from Spain.

Install the Korean ROM, than youe see the differenz. It is much better. LPQ is still Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by vmdbht View Post
    Well, I haven't install this ROM yet, but I'll do. I want to give it a try. I must say that people should show some respect about developers's work, they're doing their best to improve our phones and working hard to offer us the best.

Have you read yourselves???? Have you ever think that only 3 years ago you wouldn't think that you could do what you do with your PHONE right now??? If you want to play with fully graphics accelertion go and buy a PS Vita. If you want a phone in which the OS is fully developed to exploit 100% of the hardware of the phone, just buy a damn iPhone, but then don't complain about how restricting is it, pay for every bloody app on their market, and forget about the freedom that Android gives.

Our phones were developed for GINGERBREAD, which will be the BEST OS for our phones right now. If you install this ROM and you're not happy with it, just tell politely why, go back to Gingerbread if you want, be patient and wait for another release that for sure will be out in the coming weeks/months, but as I said show some respect for other's work.

Sorry about the speech and greetings from Spain.
    yes i know, they're doing their best to improve our phones and working hard to offer us the best. but we are waited, waited, waited... said wrong date a lot about ics... but now i'm looking new ics for sgs2 a complete disappointment for us... furthermore i'm a developer for sgs & sgs2 really i like samsung but this ics is a disappointment at least for me...

Then you should know better than anyone how it works, with the damn deadlines, then you think you have it but suddenly there's a problem and you have delays, and finally when you think you got it someone says that your work is a piece of crap . Indeed it could've been disappointing so much waiting for this, but maybe we're the guilty ones for creating (imagining) so much expectations . Remember how it was the first Gingerbread, and how it is now. It will be the same with ICS, although they'll give us a new official release, for sure it will have bugs, etc... programming (SIGH!)

Anyway, as I said, let's wait (a bit more), and see what they'll offer us in the coming weeks.

Nothing wrong if we expect best service.. As they advted abt sg2 and the price of phone also was not small. We expected more. So we paid for device.. Service also should be better. Customers feedback always valued n important

Quote Originally Posted by rammy View Post
    i still cant get rid of "set up software update"
    I just acept de disclaimer, of course I choose my country Panama and that is it

Quote Originally Posted by rammy View Post
    i still cant get rid of "set up software update"
    A factory reset helped me get rid of the software update problem. Before then I couldn't get it to work because it would just say process failed.

People, I have fixed my mistake in the How To Flash instructions. Another thing, just to CLARIFY... My screens are with NOVA PRIME LAUNCHER (NOT with de fucking TW from Samsung) It's simply the best launcher for ICS, TW it's a joke.

Anyway I'm a bit dissapointed, because all of the apps are NOT updated, just see Gallery, Clock, Music Player, Notificacion Bar, etc etc etc there are alot Gingerbread Apps in the ICS release, and THIS CANT BE POSSIBLE.

So, after all, I would reccomend u to flash to CyanogenMod 9 for S2.... It;s a complete PURE ICS for S2, with all the apps updated, in order to feel ICS... Not this rubish Samsung gave us!