Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [ICS Official ROM] XXLPQ (4.0.3) - Poland (XEO) Galaxy SII

On the home screen, unlimited scrolling comes back but the 3D effect when srolling is no more
    Last edited by paradise1409; 13-03-2012 at 06:29.

Please Confirm this to me................. This is an Official Rom so if I flash my phone I will loose root and CWM Recovery Image?.......... Sry for this but I really don't know.

Thx in advance....

PS: Can someone upload some pics!!!

Yes you'll lose CWM & Root, but don't worry, you'll find them very soon (likely in a few minutes) available on XDA.

Okdac

i already downloaded the official ICS, but, what are the right steps to install it, when i uncompress the zip file i just get a one file named: "I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md 5" and ODIN needs these files PIT file, Bootloader file, PDA file, PHONE file and CSC, how can i do for get a healthy install

Quote Originally Posted by esteman7x64 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i already downloaded the official ICS, but, what are the right steps to install it, when i uncompress the zip file i just get a one file named: "I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md 5" and ODIN needs these files PIT file, Bootloader file, PDA file, PHONE file and CSC, how can i do for get a healthy install
    Please have a look at this guide

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Just installed 5 minutes ago and have no problems so far.. apart from this annoying notification saying "Software Update" which I try to do but it won't let me saying "Processing failed"

Quote Originally Posted by esteman7x64 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Same here. Just put the file in PDA field and run it.

Screens UPLOADED! Enjoy them! (with Nova Launcher Prime)

root for LPQ PLEASE

Can i flash this ROM, im from asia

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Is this file (Poland version) wipe or non-wipe? And does it have swype?
    Last edited by shaq1907; 13-03-2012 at 08:17.