Thread: Note 8 Android 9.0 confused

Note 8 Android 9.0 confused

I just recently got an unlocked note 8 and I've updated it to android 8. After searching online I found several articles talking about how android 9 is now available for the note 8. A few of them point to you site as to where I can get this update. So now on you site I can find any such update. I feel like i'm missing something. I have the us unlocked note 8 (sm-n950u1)... Ive checked on my phone to see if it will pick up the update it self and nothing. Unless it's not really out yet??? Feel like i'm in the twilight zone.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by belizaire28 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I just recently got an unlocked note 8 and I've updated it to android 8. After searching online I found several articles talking about how android 9 is now available for the note 8. A few of them point to you site as to where I can get this update. So now on you site I can find any such update. I feel like i'm missing something. I have the us unlocked note 8 (sm-n950u1)... Ive checked on my phone to see if it will pick up the update it self and nothing. Unless it's not really out yet??? Feel like i'm in the twilight zone.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good evening

Could you go to Software Info on your phone, scroll down to (Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?