Thread: At&t sm-n950u

At&t sm-n950u

The firmware have been out for several days now, but whenever I check for the update it states my phone is already up to date. Can I flash the update via Odin with one of the firmware updates on this site? If so, I only see the tmobile and sprint versions. Will I be able to use the tmobile version? Is the the AT&T version listed somewhere, I've searched but can't find it. Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulAliyy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The firmware have been out for several days now, but whenever I check for the update it states my phone is already up to date. Can I flash the update via Odin with one of the firmware updates on this site? If so, I only see the tmobile and sprint versions. Will I be able to use the tmobile version? Is the the AT&T version listed somewhere, I've searched but can't find it. Thanks
    Hi there, good evening

Could you go to Software Info on your phone, scroll down to (Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good evening

Could you go to Software Info on your phone, scroll down to (Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?
    Sorry didn't know I had a response, here are the screen shots and thanks for responding...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190414-085920_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20190414-085911_Settings.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulAliyy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry didn't know I had a response, here are the screen shots and thanks for responding...
    Hi there,

As AT&T is part of Multi-CSC OYN, you can flash following FW to your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN with Odin 3.13.x -> your data will stay intact.

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Exclamation

Thanks again for responding.. Once I extracted the file, on the right hand side where there's instructions on how to flash, it says I should get 5 files from the instructions, but I have 6.. One of them is USERDATA_USC*** I also see a spot in Odin that's labeled the same. In the instructions you provided and on the site there's no mention of this file, do I disregard the 6th file? Or do I put it in its respective slot in Odin? Thanks again

I figured it out �� Thanks so much for all your help. I now have Android Pie on my note 8, I definitely appreciate it!