Login or Join

Thread: HELP - Samsung s7 not registered on network issue

HELP - Samsung s7 not registered on network issue

Hello,
    My samsung s7 recently not able to detect sim card. It only stays in "emergency call only" mode. I have tried re-set network setting, changing network modes, eject and re-inset sim card, changing sim card, manually register to network, and even hard reset but no luck.

Could anyone HELP me?

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplicio Barbosa [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    My samsung s7 recently not able to detect sim card. It only stays in "emergency call only" mode. I have tried re-set network setting, changing network modes, eject and re-inset sim card, changing sim card, manually register to network, and even hard reset but no luck.

Could anyone HELP me?

Thank you so much for your kindness.
    Hi there, good morning

Since when did this happen to your S7? Have you done anything to your device?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

Since when did this happen to your S7? Have you done anything to your device?
    This happened few weeks ago. It worked fine. I had hard reset the phone, changing sim cards, changing network modes, register manually to the network but nothing work. at some point in time, it detects the network but then disappear.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplicio Barbosa [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This happened few weeks ago. It worked fine. I had hard reset the phone, changing sim cards, changing network modes, register manually to the network but nothing work. at some point in time, it detects the network but then disappear.
    Hi there, good morning

What do you mean with "changing network modes"? How?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

What do you mean with "changing network modes"? How?
    Hi,
    you know like in Samsung when you go to setting ->connections->mobile networks and then there is network mode: 4G/3G/2G or 2G only, 3G only. That's that. Some people suggested changing it around from 3G only to 2G or Auto but not working.

Administrator
    Hi,
    you know like in Samsung when you go to setting ->connections->mobile networks and then there is network mode: 4G/3G/2G or 2G only, 3G only. That's that. Some people suggested changing it around from 3G only to 2G or Auto but not working.
    Hi there, good morning

Yes, I do know that... (thought you maybe did it not via that way)...

Than probably something more is wrong with your phone; I suggest to visit a Samsung Service Center with your S7 and let them check ur phone