Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SM-T210] Firmware download for free impossible

OK for incognito-mode, I thougt something else.
    But it doesn't change anything, When I'am here https://www.sammobile.com/premium/ what should I do, clicquing Join give message "Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Karmiel. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."

2020 and it still don't work.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenicide [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2020 and it still don't work.
    Hi there,

There's a NOTICE on the firmware page:

Due to maintenance on the free download server, downloads will be unavailable. Premium downloads are still available.

I am in same boat, wanted to clean re-install stock ROM on SAMsung TAB A in free mode but there is no way to do it.

I've got Samsung Galaxy which I do not use for approximately year and a half, since I have Samsung Galaxy S9. I left it as a spare.
    From time to time I turn it on, and do all updates, what I did few days ago. It downloaded patch update from January, which waited about 500Mb, I let phone install it and it got stuck.
    When it boots, and is on black welcome screen on the top is one line

kernel rev check fail device 5 binary 1

My phone does not have custom OS, it was hardly used, it is in perfect condition, and that's why I decided to keep it.
    I know I could try installing firmware, I would find out all procedure, I am familiar with technology, but what I am pissed off is that I could not download the firmware at all without paying, and because it is clearly not my mistake that phone bricked when doing regular update, I can do only two things:
    1. To fix it for free, and only for free
    2. To smash the phone and stop buying Samsung products in the future, and I've got many of them always.

Firmware is this one:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I can wait and wait forever on Firefox.
    On Chrome in "INCOGNITO" mode it says download will start in 30sec, and nothing happens after I click on download button after 30sec.
    On IE is the same as on Chrome, just don't need to go in any "strange" mods, as I am not trying to hide anything.

And last thing is, I see only button "Register", not "Log in", I am logged in on Firefox since I registered account and on other browsers I event see that option. Where did you hide it?
    Last edited by gablec13; 15-06-2020 at 01:21.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gablec13 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I've got Samsung Galaxy which I do not use for approximately year and a half, since I have Samsung Galaxy S9. I left it as a spare.
    From time to time I turn it on, and do all updates, what I did few days ago. It downloaded patch update from January, which waited about 500Mb, I let phone install it and it got stuck.
    When it boots, and is on black welcome screen on the top is one line

kernel rev check fail device 5 binary 1

My phone does not have custom OS, it was hardly used, it is in perfect condition, and that's why I decided to keep it.
    I know I could try installing firmware, I would find out all procedure, I am familiar with technology, but what I am pissed off is that I could not download the firmware at all without paying, and because it is clearly not my mistake that phone bricked when doing regular update, I can do only two things:
    1. To fix it for free, and only for free
    2. To smash the phone and stop buying Samsung products in the future, and I've got many of them always.

Firmware is this one:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I can wait and wait forever on Firefox.
    On Chrome in "INCOGNITO" mode it says download will start in 30sec, and nothing happens after I click on download button after 30sec.
    On IE is the same as on Chrome, just don't need to go in any "strange" mods, as I am not trying to hide anything.

And last thing is, I see only button "Register", not "Log in", I am logged in on Firefox since I registered account and on other browsers I event see that option. Where did you hide it?
    Hi there

If you got the firmware update by OTA, and it won't install, than there's obviously more wrong with your device...

Go to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

Thank you for your reply henklbr.
    All I need is to download file from the link and I do not have problem if download is slow.
    There is an option (free download) which does not work.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg40553 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can anyone help with this?

Trying to download firmware for SM-T210 device and it appears to only be available for premium customers?

URL: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

"This archived firmware is only available for premium users."
    Hi there

Because it's older firmware, they a stored on our back-up servers.

That's why it's only available to Premium users.

imposible bajar el Firmware stock de mi TAB 2 , entro en modo incognito y nada, estoy registrado y nada, me podrian decir como hago?? entre con otro navegador y o mismo

por favor lo necesito para poder seguir trabajando