Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SM-T210] Firmware download for free impossible

[SM-T210] Firmware download for free impossible

Hi dears,
    I need to reinstall my old Tab3 T210 and try to download the firmware, but I don't want to pay for that (ok for slow download).
    No link for free download is available. The page give me the option "Join" for 0, but then says my "Our records show that you have already registered under the name of MyName. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."
    I tried to declare another user by registering, but no way.
    How to do ?
    Regards

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmiel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi dears,
    I need to reinstall my old Tab3 T210 and try to download the firmware, but I don't want to pay for that (ok for slow download).
    No link for free download is available. The page give me the option "Join" for 0€, but then says my "Our records show that you have already registered under the name of MyName. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."
    I tried to declare another user by registering, but no way.
    How to do ?
    Regards
    Hi there, good morning

Did you have a look at our FAQ-page: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you are using Chrome: try INCOGNITO-mode

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Administrator
    Hello please try again

Hello,
    thank's for answers, but no way I don't find anywhere a link to download the firmware T210XXBOB1 (latest french firmware for SM-T210).
    Maybe I missed something. Can you guide me to the right page ?
    Thank's

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmiel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    thank's for answers, but no way I don't find anywhere a link to download the firmware T210XXBOB1 (latest french firmware for SM-T210).
    Maybe I missed something. Can you guide me to the right page ?
    Thank's
    Hi there, good evening

Strange : I can se the firmware -> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hi,
    I see the firmware, but where to clic to download ?
    Free download is unavailable and Premium wait for a join even with free option et then give this message Our records show that you have already registered under the name of MyName. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here." "
    So no way to download.
    Regards

same problem to me

Administrator
    Hello,

Could you both try again in incognito.
    We updated your accounts.

Hello,
    What do you mean by "in incognito", when I'am here https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-tab3/SM-T210/XEF/download/T210XXBOB1/43469/ what do I need to do ?
    I understand words "in incognito" but in that case don't understand what I should do.
    Regards

Administrator
    Hello,
    What do you mean by "in incognito", when I'am here https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-tab3/SM-T210/XEF/download/T210XXBOB1/43469/ what do I need to do ?
    I understand words "in incognito" but in that case don't understand what I should do.
    Regards
    Hi there, good morning

What browser do you use? Chrome has an "INCOIGNITO"-mode; when in Chrome, click on the 3 dots right-upper screen -> it opens a menu -> there you find "Open Incognito window"