Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant receive OTA update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cant receive OTA update

good day, mine is samsung s9 plus ( SM-G965H ) & recently cant not recieve Software Update from july 2018 to feb 2019 so i decided to go to samsung service center for software upgrade then my phone software upgraded into samsung pie with baseband ver. G965XXU2CRLI, SERVICE PROVIDER: SAOMC_965F_OXM_KSA_ _PP_002 with security patch level of 1 dec 2018 which is not yet the latest software release so my convern is that, everytime i went to setting from ota update it always say i have the latest software update. can u please help me how can i fix my phone on how to get the latest software update?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    good day, mine is samsung s9 plus ( SM-G965H ) & recently cant not recieve Software Update from july 2018 to feb 2019 so i decided to go to samsung service center for software upgrade then my phone software upgraded into samsung pie with baseband ver. G965XXU2CRLI, SERVICE PROVIDER: SAOMC_965F_OXM_KSA_ _PP_002 with security patch level of 1 dec 2018 which is not yet the latest software release so my convern is that, everytime i went to setting from ota update it always say i have the latest software update. can u please help me how can i fix my phone on how to get the latest software update?
    Hi there, good morning

Could you go to "Software Info" on your phone, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?

Firmware update

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

sir is it possible that i can flash my previous software & replaced it with Philippines service provider

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sir is it possible that i can flash my previous software & replaced it with Philippines service provider
    Hi there, good afternoon

Where is your service provider based: Phillipines or Saudi Arabia?

Your ACTIVE & SIM-CSC = KSA which is Saudi Arabia

You did not recieve OTA, because CRLI was never released for KSA! Flash CSA2-firmware to your phone (AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.13.1) and you should receive OTA's again afterwards.

Firmware can be found here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

with this firmware [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

good afternoon sir, my active base provider is saudi arabia, thats why im just asking if i can flash using philippine base provider even if im here in saudi arabia but anyway thank you for helping me

sir can u teach me step by step on how to flash using Odin.. thank you in advance

Administrator
    How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.1
    5. Power OFF phjone
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: push Bixby + Volume Down + Power buttons, follow instructions screen (PowerUP), connect phone to PC with ORIGINAL USB-cable
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Note regarding CSC-files:

CSC_OXM -> phone will be WIPED/RESETTED
    HOME_CSC_OXM: data will stay intact

sir last question, when uploading files in Odin is there a proper way which files whom im going to upload first? or in any order?