Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cant receive OTA update

Sir, These is my firmware version which i used
    AP: G965FXXU2CSA2
    CP: G965FXXU2CRLI
    CSC: G65FOXM2CSA2
    Model :SM-G965F

good day sir, sir i've notice that my baseband version still CRLI although my build number change to CSA2 with security patch level of january 2019 in which is the firmware link from eirlier post which i downloaded and used for flashing out my phone firmware, so ill just remember in the eirlier post sir that CRLI will not releasing OTA update here in KSA

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    good day sir, sir i've notice that my baseband version still CRLI although my build number change to CSA2 with security patch level of january 2019 in which is the firmware link from eirlier post which i downloaded and used for flashing out my phone firmware, so ill just remember in the eirlier post sir that CRLI will not releasing OTA update here in KSA
    Hi there, good morning

Once again:

you have the CORRECT firmware on your device for receiving OTA's. When a new firmware is released for your country/CSC (KSA), you'll receive it via OTA.

Dear, when can I expect the official OTA update for the SM-A530F for my country for Oreo, the last update was 01.02.2018. active CSC is SEE a country CSC is SEAD / RS bootloader version is A530FXXU2ARB6, PDA version is A530FXXU2ARB, and CSC version is A530FOXM2ARB6. Thank you in advance

good morning sir,
    sir still i cant get OTA update supposed by now Security patch level for february is release now but i tried many times checking if theres an update but sad to say it wasnt while my samsung A5 2017 already recieve just this morning & my s9 plus does not sir

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    good morning sir,
    sir still i cant get OTA update supposed by now Security patch level for february is release now but i tried many times checking if theres an update but sad to say it wasnt while my samsung A5 2017 already recieve just this morning & my s9 plus does not sir
    Hi there, good morning

Oh please: how many rtimes will you ask the same message?

The february security patch isn't available yet for your CSC: have patience!

my apology sir

I can't get OTA update Security patch on my new Galaxy S9 duos, too.
    Please help!

SEE/SEE, DTB/DTB
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniken [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I can't get OTA update Security patch on my new Galaxy S9 duos, too.
    Please help!

SEE/SEE, DTB/DTB
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

Have you tried to connect your device to SmartSwitch already?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

Have you tried to connect your device to SmartSwitch already?
    Yes, the same thing - you already have a new version

I bought new S9 three days ago...
    Last edited by Deniken; 14-03-2019 at 08:14.