Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant receive OTA update

sir last question, when uploading files in Odin is there a proper way which files whom im going to upload first? or in any order?

sir have a last question before proceeding with , from Odin is there any proper arrangement of the files which whom i will upload first? or in any order? thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    sir have a last question before proceeding with , from Odin is there any proper arrangement of the files which whom i will upload first? or in any order? thanks
    Hi there, good afternoon

Put ALL 4 files in the desired slots at the same time in Odin

BL -> BL
    AP -> AP
    CP -> CP
    CSC or HOME_CSC -> CSC

good day sir,just wanna say thank you so much. just have finish flashing my phone & it was success after all and got security patch of Jan 2019 with this firmware ver. G965FXXU2CSA2_G965FOXM2CSA2_KSA but when ill checked if theres a new update for security patch level for the month of feb which is samsung already pushing update for february security patch level but still can not recieve an OTA UPDATE..

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sabul101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    good day sir,just wanna say thank you so much. just have finish flashing my phone & it was success after all and got security patch of Jan 2019 with this firmware ver. G965FXXU2CSA2_G965FOXM2CSA2_KSA but when ill checked if theres a new update for security patch level for the month of feb which is samsung already pushing update for february security patch level but still can not recieve an OTA UPDATE..
    Hi there, good morning

Yes, I know the february patch is available...

But do you want to receive OTA's, or not?

February security patch has just been released for some countries, but not yet for KSA -> just wait, and you'll receive it automatically...

Всем Доброго времени суток. Сразу извиняюсь! Только что зарегистрировался и при попытки скачать обновление меня выкидывает из моего акаунта! что делать, или в какую ветку перейти?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RIKLOTYS [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Всем Доброго времени суток. Сразу извиняюсь! Только что зарегистрировался и при попытки скачать обновление меня выкидывает из моего акаунта! что делать, или в какую ветку перейти?
    ? ? ?

This is an English forum...

good day sir , my apology but by the way im very thankful for keeping always in touch. im so much like to recieve ota's update

good day sir, will i be able to recieve an official OTA update even flashing another firmware with my phone? im worried & confused upon asking to samsung official chat page they answer me "NO" & they said that there no chance to restore the official software from rooted phone

Administrator
    good day sir, will i be able to recieve an official OTA update even flashing another firmware with my phone? im worried & confused upon asking to samsung official chat page they answer me "NO" & they said that there no chance to restore the official software from rooted phone
    Hi there, good evening

As I stated earlier: in order to receive OTA in the future, you'll have to be on the latest build of your CSC/Country -> KSA which is CSA2

If you flash other firmwares, you WON'T recieive OTA on your phone!