Thread: Why is GALAXY Tab 3 / SM-T210 firmware elsewhere free for download?

Why is GALAXY Tab 3 / SM-T210 firmware elsewhere free for download?

Why should I take an paid premium account to get the required firmware available for download, when the same firmware is elsewhere for free?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sammobilenl [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why should I take an paid premium account to get the required firmware available for download, when the same firmware is elsewhere for free?
    Hi there, good evening

You don't have to pay, then the download speed is slower...

Hi Henk,

I'don't care about the download speed, as long as I do get the download.
    Yet, the download is currently only available to premium users, that means that I have to pay to get the stock ROM downloaded, right?
    As to a regular user, this download is not available.

That will bring me to the next issue:

I have this device Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 8GB (SM-T210) WiFi only, running on Android 4.4.2 Jelly Bean.
    The stock ROM specs for this device provided at Sammobile:
    GALAXY Tab3 SM-T210 with product code PHN from Netherlands. Version number PDA T210XXBOB1 and CSC T210PHNBOA1. Android 4.4.2 , with build date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 06:26:02 +0000. Security patch date is N/A, changelist 4081557

Many stock ROM may contain the wrong software as in Odin the verification continiously fails when I try to upload the '*Home.tar.md5' file onto my Tab3 device.
    The device with 'WiFi only' lacks 3G, that means the chipset may differ, I guess this may also explain the verification failure.
    So the next obvious question is, does a stock ROM exist for this specific Tab3 device with WiFi only and if so where is it for download also for the regular user?
    Last edited by sammobilenl; 01-03-2019 at 15:09.

Administrator
    hi there, good afternoon

this is the only firmware we have, sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi there, good afternoon

this is the only firmware we have, sorry...
    Right, I understand that ... how about the rom we're talking about, do you agree it's for premium users only to download (which means that I have to pay to get to the download)?

eu nao nenhum lugar onde posso clicar pra baixar gratuitamente, eu sei que mais lento, nao me importo, baixando o que importa, kade onde clico pra baixar? por que esconde o clique?

Hi,
    I tried to download firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T210, but I found that on original page: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cannot download it, because it says it is archived and I cannot download it.
    I thought that Samsung is serious company and it allows its users to keep their (not cheap) tablets to be run if it is not broken.
    It is quite ridiculous that I have to pay for the software I already bought with hardware but it stopped working because of unknown reasons (tablet was used by my child, and now displays only big SAMSUNG logo after starting).

Please provide some way to download software from official site!
    Kind regards.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tAKUMAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I tried to download firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T210, but I found that on original page: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I cannot download it, because it says it is archived and I cannot download it.
    I thought that Samsung is serious company and it allows its users to keep their (not cheap) tablets to be run if it is not broken.
    It is quite ridiculous that I have to pay for the software I already bought with hardware but it stopped working because of unknown reasons (tablet was used by my child, and now displays only big SAMSUNG logo after starting).

Please provide some way to download software from official site!
    Kind regards.
    Hi there

FYI: we are not Samsung but a Samsung Fan-site.

Older/Archived firmwares can't be downloaded by Free Members, sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

FYI: we are not Samsung but a Samsung Fan-site.

Older/Archived firmwares can't be downloaded by Free Members, sorry...
    Thank you for the reply,
    I am aware of the nature of your site.
    And I already downloaded the required firmware for free elsewere for my device.
    On the various forums I already communicated that Older/archived firmware is not available for free members on your site too.