Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab E model sm-t560nzkuxar firmware

Question Samsung Galaxy Tab E model sm-t560nzkuxar firmware

Hi there,

Does anyone have stock firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E model sm-t560nzkuxar?

Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandersharp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Does anyone have stock firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E model sm-t560nzkuxar?

Thanks.
    Hi there, good morning

That should be this firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I tried installing, but I continue to get com.phone errors. This tablet is wifi only, and this firmware seems to be for the phone version. Any ideas?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandersharp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I tried installing, but I continue to get com.phone errors. This tablet is wifi only, and this firmware seems to be for the phone version. Any ideas?
    Hi there, good afternoon

That's the modelnr you gave me

The model number isn't a SM-T560NU, it is an SM-T560NZ. If you google the model number, this is the one currently selling on the Samsung site. Are you saying the NU and NZ are the same?

Thank you.

Administrator
    The model number isn't a SM-T560NU, it is an SM-T560NZ. If you google the model number, this is the one currently selling on the Samsung site. Are you saying the NU and NZ are the same?

Thank you.
    Hi there, good evening

I googled it, found it

I'd a look on the Samsung servers too: there's NO firmware for the SM-T560NZ available (only those on our site)

Thanks. I was able to get the firmware to work. I had to do a full wipe with TWRP, and now I'm back in business.
    Thanks again.

and this firmware seems to be for the phone version. Any ideas?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by arakan3; 13-03-2019 at 20:22.

Thanks. I was able to get the firmware to work. I had to do a full wipe with TWRP, and now I'm back in business.
    Thanks again.
    _disclaimer_ I am a newb

Do you have a link to the TWRP files you used for this device model? I have the same device model number and I am on the pulsing Samsung of death.