Thread: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (SM-J5108)

Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (SM-J5108)

Hi,

I have Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 with model no as SM-J5108.

This is a China model and I realise on this website the only firmware available is china and Hong Kong.

Does anyone know if it's possible to flash any firmware which is UK?

The phone is working without any problems however I wanted to download Gujarati language input however it's not available to download? So, thats why I started exploring to flash it UK firmware. (I have a note 8 which has allowed me to download Gujarati language to the standard Samsung keyboard).

If anyone can help that will be appreciated.

Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by surajvuk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I have Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 with model no as SM-J5108.

This is a China model and I realise on this website the only firmware available is china and Hong Kong.

Does anyone know if it's possible to flash any firmware which is UK?

The phone is working without any problems however I wanted to download Gujarati language input however it's not available to download? So, thats why I started exploring to flash it UK firmware. (I have a note 8 which has allowed me to download Gujarati language to the standard Samsung keyboard).

If anyone can help that will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi there, good morning

The UK has a different model, so: NO, you can't flash your phone with UK-firmware

So at least have langauage added

I have added a video to demonstrate my issue. End the goal is I want to add Gujarati language to the Keyboard to my J5 2016.

Any help would be appreciated.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]