Thread: Security log agent problem:

Unhappy Security log agent problem:

Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F problems after Dr Fone

Hi, New member here,

Im experiencing problems after using the programme dr fone, for some reason my phone reads as "custom" in device status, but when i check if is has been routed using routechecker app it states that it is not. i am have tried to update the software through software update using the phone i receive this annoying message "The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthorised way....etc...etc.

This screen is called device security and tells me to scan and then restart the phone, it is not too far off the same as the device maintenance check battery, storage, memory, device security .

i then go into the icon the triangle stating securitylogagent and scan, i pressed restart and the phone it came up with a blue screen with a blue sim card and 3 flashing running lights at the bottom these flashed in sequence left to righ tand the phone eventually started to boot i have never seen this blue screen icon before.

I have now a copy of odin v3.13.1 etc, as stated in the firmware advice section, the only thing i cannot match up is the basebandversion, that is not there for uk vodafone G920FXXU6ERF6, I can sort of match the build number NRD90M.G920FXXU6ERF5 And that is all, closest baseband version is G920FXXU6ERG1

Many thanks in advance

Marko

Administrator
    Hi there, good evening

It's the best to go with your device to a Samsung Service Point...

Thank You kenklbr. The phone is out of warranty i should have stated that in my original message. Root Checker said is was not rooted even though Device status stated Custom. I had performed a factory reset to no avail so after a bit of thought decided to force the phone into root and have sucessfully achieved this. I will not be using Dr Fone in the future as this is where my problems started.