Thread: Can't change CSC on a T595

Premium Member

Can't change CSC on a T595

Hi there, so I bought a brand new Samsung Tab A (SM-T595) but it came with portuguese language and TPH csc. I tried to flash it with BTU firmware, but they have the same multi csc, so i tried to flash it with some network firmware and then BTU again and It didn't change anything. Combination code doesn't work either, inserting UK network sim either. Any ideas how to change the csc to BTU? tia

Quote Originally Posted by bamboo1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, so I bought a brand new Samsung Tab A (SM-T595) but it came with portuguese language and TPH csc. I tried to flash it with BTU firmware, but they have the same multi csc, so i tried to flash it with some network firmware and then BTU again and It didn't change anything. Combination code doesn't work either, inserting UK network sim either. Any ideas how to change the csc to BTU? tia
    Flash to a firmware with a different Multi CSC (ZTO, for example), then flash the BTU firmware again. It will change to the default CSC for this Multi-CSC which is BTU.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alanot [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Flash to a firmware with a different Multi CSC (ZTO, for example), then flash the BTU firmware again. It will change to the default CSC for this Multi-CSC which is BTU.
    This way will not work, it will not default to BTU - Have this issue on all new tabs from Samsung. Only way I have tried that works isn't advisable to people not use to firmware. Combination file and RealTerm to send the commands to change the PRECONFIG to the CSC code you require before flashing the stock multiregion firmware again.

Not a good work around if you have multiple tablets to flash