Thread: Getting updates on S9?

Question Getting updates on S9?

Hello, Im from bulgaria and i got my S9 (g960f) few weeks ago.The pie is still not available for my country so 2 weeks ago i installed the Pie that was already available for Swiss.To the question.As i have updated my phone by unofficial way will i be recieving any new updates?Like monthly updates or the connection to the servers is completely melted and im fucked up?Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by EriES789 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, Im from bulgaria and i got my S9 (g960f) few weeks ago.The pie is still not available for my country so 2 weeks ago i installed the Pie that was already available for Swiss.To the question.As i have updated my phone by unofficial way will i be recieving any new updates?Like monthly updates or the connection to the servers is completely melted and im fucked up?Thanks.
    Hi there, good afternoon

If this build, now on your phone, is also released in Bulgaria -> YES

If Bulgaria is getting a NEWER build, then you must 1st install that newer build, then you'll receive OTA's again...

Very thanks, so i better keep an eye when the pie get releases for BG then install it again and then i will keep getting updates?Will i get swiss updates while im using the swiss version now?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by EriES789 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Very thanks, so i better keep an eye when the pie get releases for BG then install it again and then i will keep getting updates?Will i get swiss updates while im using the swiss version now?
    If it's the same build, you don't have to re-flash it again

What is "Software Serviceprovider" saying in "Software Info" on your device?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]