Thread: link to G960U1UES2ARF4

link to G960U1UES2ARF4

hey guys, im looking for G960U1UES2ARF4 file. does anybody have a good working link to it? sammobile doesnt even have a 960u1 firmware file just 960u

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kiinkiin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey guys, im looking for G960U1UES2ARF4 file. does anybody have a good working link to it? sammobile doesnt even have a 960u1 firmware file just 960u
    Hi there, good morning

Don't they?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hi, I got a galaxy s10+ and the carrier is not sending updates, the last update is the February security patch, and would like to know if I can flash any new firmware for my model number?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpeonyphunxam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

don't you read previous posts?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpeonyphunxam [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I got a galaxy s10+ and the carrier is not sending updates, the last update is the February security patch, and would like to know if I can flash any new firmware for my model number?
    Hi there

Could you go to "Software Info" on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?