Login or Join
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Pie 9.0 and One UI rolling out in Germany

Android Pie 9.0 and One UI rolling out in Germany

Downloading it right now OTA...Galaxy S9

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by zlays84 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Downloading it right now OTA...Galaxy S9
    Hi there, good morning

Do you have screenshots please? Stable version, or are you downloading ab beta?

hi I made a screenshot I will post it as soon as my phone is updated,and no its not beta I was never beta tester...I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and got my phone as gift from my brother he works and lives in Germany...
    G960F is model...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by zlays84 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi I made a screenshot I will post it as soon as my phone is updated,and no its not beta I was never beta tester...I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and got my phone as gift from my brother he works and lives in Germany...
    G960F is model...
    Thanks dude

Please make a screenshot of the "Firmware Info" (complete from top to bottum) and the changelog...

Thanks already...

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I took those randomly if you want something other just holler

Administrator
    I took those randomly if you want something other just holler
    Yeah: a screenshot from the "Firmware Info" please (from top to bottum)

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

here you go in dark theme lol

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]