Thread: help with the "aboot" error. galaxy s5

help with the "aboot" error. galaxy s5

When i try to update my galaxy s5 SM-G900V i get the "aboot" error and the phone shows that the model in settings is SM-G900F when in download mode it shows that the model is SM-G900V

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EVANSMLO View Post
    When i try to update my galaxy s5 SM-G900V i get the "aboot" error and the phone shows that the model in settings is SM-G900F when in download mode it shows that the model is SM-G900V
    Hi there, good afternoon

Where did you buy your phone?

There has been tempered with your firmware: visit a Samung Service Point

It's failing at aboot (the bootloader) because it's failing the security check that prevents flashing the wrong firmware. You're gonna need to find actual G900T3 firmware. Why the hell tmo changed it up or what the actual difference is I have no idea but kinda curious

Bluestacks TextNow VPN
    Last edited by nateliv; 13-12-2018 at 21:19.

Are you sure that the ROM you downloaded isn't corrupt? You can test to see if a file is corrupt by comparing its md5 signature to the one on the server. Ask the ROM uploader if they can help. shareit vidmate

Quote Originally Posted by thinkappleone View Post
    Are you sure that the ROM routerlogin you downloaded isn't corrupt? You can test to see if a file is corrupt by comparing its md5 signature to the one on the server. Ask the ROM uploader if they can help.
    Thanks for the valuable advice, I solved my problem.

Hi, can you tell me more about 4nm chipset. Recently, I read this article MediaTek is going to launch a 4nm chipset. . Can you give me more information than it. Its fine, you can give me by reading it.

It shows galaxy s5 SM-G900V