Thread: MobiControl installed on galaxy tab active 8.0

MobiControl installed on galaxy tab active 8.0

I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab Active model# SM-T360 from an estate sale. After I got home, charged it and turned it on i noticed it has some sort of administrator app installed called Mobicontrol? I can not access any other app or settings or anything. I cant even drag down the top drag down bar. I have tried installing different firmware via Odin and download mode (home+volume down+power) but to no avail. Is there anything else that i can try or is this tablet locked to this specific company forever?

Administrator
    Hi there, good morning

Return your device to the company and demand a new one...

I wish it were as easy as returning it, but that is not how estate sales work. Everything is second hand and sold as is. There must be a way to return it to factory without the admin password?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdw614 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I wish it were as easy as returning it, but that is not how estate sales work. Everything is second hand and sold as is. There must be a way to return it to factory without the admin password?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Hi there, good afternoon

I'm afraid not; maybe a Samsung Service Point can help you, with your proof of purchase...