Thread: My samsung tablet does not emit sound

My samsung tablet does not emit sound

Hello. I'm using a tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, i am playing videos and music on my tablet, but there is no sound coming out of the speakers. I tried plugging in my headphones, but no sound is being transferred to the headphones either. I tested my headphones on another device, and they worked fine. Why won't my tablet produce sound? I hope to get help. Thank you!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenn0 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello. I'm using a tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, i am playing videos and music on my tablet, but there is no sound coming out of the speakers. I tried plugging in my headphones, but no sound is being transferred to the headphones either. I tested my headphones on another device, and they worked fine. Why won't my tablet produce sound? I hope to get help. Thank you!
    Hi there, good morning

Since when you've no sound anymore? Did it work in the first place?

Have you checked the Volume Controls (Media)?

Hi there,anyone help me about FIRMWARE ,??
    Samsung Tablet , GALAXY TAB A SM-T585
    T585XXU3BRF1

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by yyalcinn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,anyone help me about FIRMWARE ,??
    Samsung Tablet , GALAXY TAB A SM-T585
    T585XXU3BRF1
    Hi there, good evening

What has your question to do with the initial question of this topic?

Here you can find the firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hi Henklbr
    Thanks for Help..isnt initial any Question..shall i do? in fact, i didnt know about what kind of Question should be initial..?just voices of Tablet?
    no just i need Firmware please..i must dont asking here? i am wrong places for Question please?
    anyway..thank you very much ..Regards..

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by yyalcinn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Henklbr
    Thanks for Help..isnt initial any Question..shall i do? in fact, i didnt know about what kind of Question should be initial..?just voices of Tablet?
    no just i need Firmware please..i must dont asking here? i am wrong places for Question please?
    anyway..thank you very much ..Regards..
    Hi there, good afternoon

I answered your question already with a link

thanks Admin..
    have a nice days..