Thread: G9650 stock firmware on G965U/G965U1 ?

G9650 stock firmware on G965U/G965U1 ?

Is it possible to install S9+ G9650(chinese/HK) stock firmware oN US G965U without root ? Keeping knox 00 ? Will samsung Pass work ?

And also can we do the same for G965U1 and viceversa ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyKrazy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is it possible to install S9+ G9650(chinese/HK) stock firmware oN US G965U without root ? Keeping knox 00 ? Will samsung Pass work ?

And also can we do the same for G965U1 and viceversa ?
    Hi there, good morning

You can't flash G9650 firmware on a G965U device -> different model!

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

You can't flash G9650 firmware on a G965U device -> different model!
    But there are chinese vendors here in china selling US version S9+(G965U) with chinese firmwares online. I am confused in buying those. Shall I buy them or not ? Will they support OTA updares and will samsung pass and samsung pay work because it usually doesnt on rooted devices.
    What do you suggest ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyKrazy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But there are chinese vendors here in china selling US version S9+(G965U) with chinese firmwares online. I am confused in buying those. Shall I buy them or not ? Will they support OTA updares and will samsung pass and samsung pay work because it usually doesnt on rooted devices.
    What do you suggest ?
    Hi there, good morning

I don't know how that's possible, possible there was tempered with the firmware! I would not recommend, but the choice will be yours...

Ok :-/ thanks 👍

que paso lo izo

any update to this? i have one such g965u running g9650 firmware and it wont update to android pie now. can someone please help?