Thread: USA version of firmware

USA version of firmware

Hi,
    So, I look at the list of firmware for my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (SM-T800) and I see that there are many countries, but not one for the United States.
    Should I use the Firmware for Canada?
    I am currently running 4.4.2, with a Build of KOT49H.T800XXU1ANFB, which I noticed is the PDA version listed for Canada for 4.4.2.
    So, is it safe to assume that I should get the Canada version of 5.0.2?

Also, if I install this firmware using Odin, will this remove the root access I have on the 4.4.2

I guess, last question, what would happen if I used a different country's firmware?

Thanks for any advice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trinhxuantruong [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    if you use one of the other national odin will have one of the applications will stop running or incorrect, resulting in your phone will not be used depending on the level of more or less wrong application.
    So, it sounds like it's a bad idea to use a different country firmware in your location.
    Thanks,

Also, I found in another forum, United States firmware is listed as Cellular south
    Is this correct, and is there a reason it is named this?

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker567 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So, it sounds like it's a bad idea to use a different country firmware in your location.
    Thanks,

Also, I found in another forum, United States firmware is listed as Cellular south
    Is this correct, and is there a reason it is named this?

Anyone?

I thought everyone knew the United States is also known as Cellular South as a country name. Like Japan to english speaking people is actually known as Nippon to other languages. United States is in english, but in other languages it is known as Cellular South. I know that sounds retarded... and it is retarded. It is very retarded. Whoever the idiot is that put in "Cellular South" as a country should be shot, and then shot again. And one more time for good measure. Dumbest person on the planet right there... Country = Cellular South.... come on... really? Sheesh.

hello i need samsung firmware G935A U6 or U7