Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to change CSC in Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T835

Unable to change CSC in Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T835

Hi everyone, I would like to ask your help regarding changing CSC of my Tab S4, SM-T835.

I have bought a Australian Model, XSA from eBay. I would like to change it to MYM as it supports my own language, Burmese.

I have already tried flashing with Odin with MYM firmware and Factory Restarted already. It doesn't work.
    I have also tried SIM Card method also and still no luck.

Do you guys have any suggestions or comment? Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by naymyonwe44 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi everyone, I would like to ask your help regarding changing CSC of my Tab S4, SM-T835.

I have bought a Australian Model, XSA from eBay. I would like to change it to MYM as it supports my own language, Burmese.

I have already tried flashing with Odin with MYM firmware and Factory Restarted already. It doesn't work.
    I have also tried SIM Card method also and still no luck.

Do you guys have any suggestions or comment? Thanks.
    Hi there, good afternoon

What firmware did you flash; this: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Which Odin did you use? Which files (in the archive) did you flash?

I have downloaded the firmware from sammobile and it is definitely MYM one. I used Odin 3.11. I put CSC not HOME CSC and others according to names. I have factory restarted after that and did it again with my home country SIM. It is the procedure that I used for my S8. But this time it doesn't work. Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by naymyonwe44 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have downloaded the firmware from sammobile and it is definitely MYM one. I used Odin 3.11. I put CSC not HOME CSC and others according to names. I have factory restarted after that and did it again with my home country SIM. It is the procedure that I used for my S8. But this time it doesn't work. Thanks.
    Hi there, good evening

Odin 3.11?

You must use Odin 3.13.1

Sure Thanks. I will try with that. Is there any difference in Odin Versions?

Administrator
    Sure Thanks. I will try with that. Is there any difference in Odin Versions?
    Find it here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Odin 3.13.1 supports Android 8 (previous versions not)

Got it. Thanks. I wil try again.

Administrator
    Got it. Thanks. I wil try again.
    Hi there,

please report back; thank you

I have tried. There is no luck. Are there bootloader Lock on Samsung? Thanks.

Administrator
    I have tried. There is no luck. Are there bootloader Lock on Samsung? Thanks.
    Hi there,

as far I know there's not

What do you get in Odin? What failure?