Thread: Help: a520f/ds connecting to 3g/4g results in reboot

Help: a520f/ds connecting to 3g/4g results in reboot

Yesterday I woke up to see my phone has no signal on both sims(different carriers)so I unlock the phone and it rebooted into a boot loop until I took simcards out.
    Now I only can have 2g on both sims to function normally or either it reboots or says emergency calls only.
    I can briefly connect to 3g/4g before restart, so I think this isn't a hardware issue.
    I flashed it with latest builds a couple of times and no lock.
    First I'm on latest official build. Not rooted and my phone is a520f/ds uae.
    Apn setting is correct for both sims and switching sims didn't help.
    I took it to a local repair shop and after looking at it and flashing it the technician told me it probably is a band issue.
    please help me.
    What should I do ?
    Can I flash other regions modems?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by deadfazel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yesterday I woke up to see my phone has no signal on both sims(different carriers)so I unlock the phone and it rebooted into a boot loop until I took simcards out.
    Now I only can have 2g on both sims to function normally or either it reboots or says emergency calls only.
    I can briefly connect to 3g/4g before restart, so I think this isn't a hardware issue.
    I flashed it with latest builds a couple of times and no lock.
    First I'm on latest official build. Not rooted and my phone is a520f/ds uae.
    Apn setting is correct for both sims and switching sims didn't help.
    I took it to a local repair shop and after looking at it and flashing it the technician told me it probably is a band issue.
    please help me.
    What should I do ?
    Can I flash other regions modems?
    Hi there, good afternoon

Can't help you in this one: when it worked before...

Go to an official Samsung Service Center and tell there your problem