Thread: I need help, please

I need help, please

I have downloaded about 10 different firmwares and they will not load onto Sm-N915P (Sprint Note4) I attempted to root last year and failed and I just left it alone. I came back to it now and while doing a factory reset via Twrp I wiped OS. I dont remember what firmware I had on the phone as their was no backup done. ( I know, I know now i understand why you must always do a back up). I am trying to at least get any type of firmware reloaded onto the phone I would prefer to not just keep downloading firmwares and trying them. If someone has a idea how I can get my phone back up and running.
    Im not sure what information to add to this post. I do have Twrp twrp-3.0.2-0-trltespr.img running on phone. but everytime I try to load Firmware I get the MD5 error (I removed the MD5 tag and still get fail.
    When I attempt to start phone i get Kernel is not seandroid enforcing (Red)
    Set Warranty bit Kernel (Yellow).

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lupacexi View Post
    I have downloaded about 10 different firmwares and they will not load onto Sm-N915P (Sprint Note4) I attempted to root last year and failed and I just left it alone. I came back to it now and while doing a factory reset via Twrp I wiped OS. I dont remember what firmware I had on the phone as their was no backup done. ( I know, I know now i understand why you must always do a back up). I am trying to at least get any type of firmware reloaded onto the phone I would prefer to not just keep downloading firmwares and trying them. If someone has a idea how I can get my phone back up and running.
    Im not sure what information to add to this post. I do have Twrp twrp-3.0.2-0-trltespr.img running on phone. but everytime I try to load Firmware I get the MD5 error (I removed the MD5 tag and still get fail.
    When I attempt to start phone i get Kernel is not seandroid enforcing (Red)
    Set Warranty bit Kernel (Yellow).
    Hi there, good morning

Am afraid we can't help you with this (this forum does not give support to ROOTed devices)

Best is to go to a Samsung Service Point with your device