Thread: I need help, please

I need help, please

I have downloaded about 10 different firmwares and they will not load onto Sm-N915P (Sprint Note4) I attempted to root last year and failed and I just left it alone. I came back to it now and while doing a factory reset via Twrp I wiped OS. I dont remember what firmware I had on the phone as their was no backup done. ( I know, I know now i understand why you must always do a back up). I am trying to at least get any type of firmware reloaded onto the phone I would prefer to not just keep downloading firmwares and trying them. If someone has a idea how I can get my phone back up and running.
    Im not sure what information to add to this post. I do have Twrp twrp-3.0.2-0-trltespr.img running on phone. but everytime I try to load Firmware I get the MD5 error (I removed the MD5 tag and still get fail.
    When I attempt to start phone i get Kernel is not seandroid enforcing (Red)
    Set Warranty bit Kernel (Yellow)[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lupacexi [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have downloaded about 10 different firmwares and they will not load onto Sm-N915P (Sprint Note4) I attempted to root last year and failed and I just left it alone. I came back to it now and while doing a factory reset via Twrp I wiped OS. I dont remember what firmware I had on the phone as their was no backup done. ( I know, I know now i understand why you must always do a back up). I am trying to at least get any type of firmware reloaded onto the phone I would prefer to not just keep downloading firmwares and trying them. If someone has a idea how I can get my phone back up and running.
    Im not sure what information to add to this post. I do have Twrp twrp-3.0.2-0-trltespr.img running on phone. but everytime I try to load Firmware I get the MD5 error (I removed the MD5 tag and still get fail.
    When I attempt to start phone i get Kernel is not seandroid enforcing (Red)
    Set Warranty bit Kernel (Yellow)[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good morning

Am afraid we can't help you with this (this forum does not give support to ROOTed devices)

Best is to go to a Samsung Service Point with your device