Thread: Install firmware samsung galaxy note 5(sm-n920t)(usa t-mobile) in other country

Unhappy Install firmware samsung galaxy note 5(sm-n920t)(usa t-mobile) in other country

I have a note 5(T-mobile) and i wish install the newest firmware on it.
    The problem is I live in another country and there is just USA version.
    My question is if I install it I will have a problem with Network. THANK YOU

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ABDOU1614 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a note 5(T-mobile) and i wish install the newest firmware on it.
    The problem is I live in another country and there is just USA version.
    My question is if I install it I will have a problem with Network. THANK YOU
    Hi there,

don't know that, but if I were you: leave it this way -> your phone is now working OK

USUALLY, as long as the hardware supports the LTE bands you want, there is NO reason to change the firmware. As we like to say in engineering: "If it works, don't fix it." Most of the region locking and "going somewhere else problems" I have encountered are with devices originally from the USA going to the EU or elsewhere. Changing the firmware also won't do a thing for you if the LTE band support you are looking for was not originally built into the device. Blame USA carriers for ordering limited devices from Samsung in the first place, or do yourself a big favor and find the international (F) versions in the future and save yourself a lot of trouble.

hey guys i have a problem!

hi guys again i have a problem in my samsung galaxy s7 edge i burn my mother boart and a take a new from ebay and now she wants me verify i put in my email but it dosent work maybe knnow samethig to fix it

something to fix it*

Hello my Galaxy note 5's custom binary is blocked by FRP and I downloaded the 4file firmware but when extract to flash in oden there is one big file of 4gb called ap and the rest is missing I have downloaded various versions of the firmware to check if they have the 4file firmware bit it doesn't get extracted to 4file. So I am wondering if any one would come with a suggestion were I go wrong that this happens.
    Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Babawz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello my Galaxy note 5's custom binary is blocked by FRP and I downloaded the 4file firmware but when extract to flash in oden there is one big file of 4gb called ap and the rest is missing I have downloaded various versions of the firmware to check if they have the 4file firmware bit it doesn't get extracted to 4file. So I am wondering if any one would come with a suggestion were I go wrong that this happens.
    Thanks
    Hi there

This forum does not give support in "How to by-pass Factory Reset Protection (FRP)"

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]