Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Only 1 file when extract

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6

    Question Only 1 file when extract

    Can anyone please help me?
    I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 and got some problems with Odin 3.
    I've downloaded the latetst version of Odin V3 13.1 and downloaded this firmware:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The info on the right says that when extracting you must see 5 files, but I can only see 1 file.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I hope someone will know how to solve this problem.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mireillevdw [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can anyone please help me?
    I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 and got some problems with Odin 3.
    I've downloaded the latetst version of Odin V3 13.1 and downloaded this firmware:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The info on the right says that when extracting you must see 5 files, but I can only see 1 file.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I hope someone will know how to solve this problem.
    Not all models have 5 file firmwares...

    Older models have only 1 indeed...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Not all models have 5 file firmwares...

    Older models have only 1 indeed...
    But the info on the right says you should get 5 files:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mireillevdw [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But the info on the right says you should get 5 files:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That's for NEWER models...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That's for NEWER models...
    So I have to download another one?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    I don't know what's wrong....
    I've tried to download this firmware, because in my phone (behind the battery) by model stands: SM-J710FN
    But when I put the mobile phone on the downloadmode it shows model: SM-J710F on the screen.
    Can this maybe be the problem? So yes, do I have to download the firmware for model: SM-J710-F in stead of SM-710FN?
    After trying to flash by Odin this is what Odin says:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My Samsung shows the message: sw rev check fail device 5 binary 3
    Is there anything else I can try?

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Why do you want to flash your device?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why do you want to flash your device?
    Because my phone does'nt start up anymore. It stays in the startscreen.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mireillevdw [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Because my phone does'nt start up anymore. It stays in the startscreen.
    Maybe something else is wrong with your phone?

    Consider a Samsung Service Point...

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Maybe something else is wrong with your phone?

    Consider a Samsung Service Point...
    No need to. I just downloaded the firmware from the SM-J710F and now my phone is working again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •