Thread: Software Update

Question Software Update

Cant get any software updates for samsung s10+ and cant find the firmware on sammobile. My model number is SM-G975U. Serial number: R58M41QYSGB. It is an unlocked phone from ATT, on the service provider SW ver. says ATT/ATT/ATT. Can someone please help me i still have android version 9 and security patch from 2019

Hi,how to create a health app? These days, when the digital industry is successfully collaborating with medicine, the use of mobile applications for healthcare has undeniable advantages. In recent years, online consultation between doctors and patients has become more and more popular. And according to statistics, about 53 percent of patients have either already scheduled an online consultation or are considering virtual meetings in the future. Healthcare applications are particularly relevant during the Covid 19 pandemic. Telemedicine - the use of computer and telecommunication technologies to exchange health information - is projected to be worth more than $ 40 billion in 2021. Moreover, telemedicine is a promising healthcare industry that is growing steadily by 20% every year.