Thread: Web Browser problem :( !

Unhappy Web Browser problem :( !

Hi guys,
    I have a Samsung Wave 1 S8500 ... using Bada 2.0 S8500XPKH3 (previously Bada 1.2 S8500JPKC1)
    When I try to access my university site from my phone (student.guc.edu.eg) I get the Username/Password window
    the problem is that when I enter them either it keeps on asking me to re-enter them or it shows an error message
    "Stud received bad data" ... I also got this message using a Galaxy S and Blackberry Bold,
    the only phone that succeeded in opening this page is the iphone !!!
    so please if anyone could tell me why is this happening or how can I work this thing out
    Help SamMobile.com or Samsung Developers

Administrator
    I got sometimes the same problem, when i wanted to login into a ftp server but with no Login Form,but with a "popup login"by ftp server.(hopefully you know whta i mean )
    Problems can be:

1. Maybe Password wrong ?
    2. Page just doesnt works properly ?
    3. or FW is still beta and it doesnt works ?

Greetz fRaZOR

Hey fRaZOR,
    I actually know what u are talking about ( as I am studying Engineering Networks ) ...
    Unfortunatly I'm dead sure about the password and the page and as I said the problem isnt with the firmware cuz I got the same message from a Galaxy S running each single android from 2.2 till 2.3.5, I really just wana know why is this happening and what does this message mean ?
    thanks for your concern btw

It must be a browser issue. For instance i can't sign into my credit card account online using Opera or FF but can with Chrome and IE. I've noticed it can often the case with flash based sites and webforms. Sometimes it's because the 'done' or 'ok' button either doesn't work or doesn't display. Sometimes a simple refresh of the page is enough to kick a plugin into gear!

yea and about flash ... I can't open any video on autoblog.com although I think we have flash integrated in our browser ??? really pisses me off

Administrator
    It isnīt real flash, just flash lite. Currently just Android phones above 2.2 have real flash.
    Last edited by OguzT; 13-10-2011 at 21:43. Reason: above :)

all above 2.2 have flash 11 @android

bada flashlite 4 = flash 10.x hopefully it will also be suieted for flash 11.x

action script 3 hasnt chagned this is our hope.

Action script is the main part that devs need, if this is actual nothing more on an mobile is needet, cause see it so, android supports full flash but you cant play the most browser games cause they keypad related no keys no play.

And full youtube is not needet the youtube stream app is faster, better and easier to handle than the real youtube page. so dont brake your heads about flash. flash in apps is an interesting part.

Administrator
    oh i meant above not about. Thx