Thread: Colour of the led notification ( whatsapp ) did not work fine over Oreo

Colour of the led notification ( whatsapp ) did not work fine over Oreo

Hi guys,
    After the last oreo ota, i saw that the led notification is crazy. You can choose the colour into whatsappīs settings but the led didnīt work fine. For example, i set the green colour for the groups and green for individual chats. When i receive a new message from a group, i can see the led in pink. This morning whatsapp was updated from google play store.

I restart the settings, i did a clean installation ( hard reset ) but the led is not working fine. Did you have the same behaviour?

Thanks,
    Regards

I in the same problem with my Galaxy Note 8. After oreo update, the colour notification I set in WhatsApp to Green but in locked screen the LED is pink/purple.

It's been two years since you had this problem
    But I still have this problem
    But my problem is that my LED lights blink perfectly on the notifications

Although I'm using a newest version of WhatsApp, and I've also found a solution name as gbwhatsapp apk

But since this is a modified version of WhatsApp, I don't want to use it
    Last edited by milesstone; 30-08-2021 at 13:34.

Hi, I installed light flow pro and then light flow legacy but I can set different led notifications for normal messages and group messages.

Walgreenslistens

Quote Originally Posted by hudfer View Post
    I in the same problem with my Galaxy Note 8. After oreo update, the colour notification I set in WhatsApp to Green but in locked screen the LED is pink/purple.
    That issue of yours is due to the fact that you have installed oreo update and the new settings of the app don't seem to work as efficient as they were expected to be. I would recommend you to either downgrade or reset your device.

Quote Originally Posted by immortalGoku1452 View Post
    That issue of yours is due to the fact that you have installed oreo update and the new settings of the app don't seem to work as efficient as they were expected to be. I would recommend you to either downgrade or reset your device.
    Thanks for your suggestion, it was very helpful.

I have the same problem with my Galaxy A90 5g. WhatsApp notification color is not good working. I set green color of notification of whatsapp but its showing pink+green colour. I also switch off internet and try again but its not working.

Where is the latest update for FmWhatsapp app?
    Phone users wishing to install the FmWhatsapp application should visit the website: https://modpree.com/fm-whatsapp/
    Last edited by XaviaOriana; 22-10-2021 at 09:12.

greatest

thankas for sharing