Thread: Firmware for Tab S3 (US)

Firmware for Tab S3 (US)

Hi,

I have been repairing smart devices for a couple of years and now I'm trying to get into the software side of things. I have a Tab S3 with a Google account lock and need to bypass the FRP on it.

I should mention I purchase devices in salvage to "A" condition from a major US retailer and can provide proof of purchasing this device.

I read some posts that state I need to get the firmware for my device in order to reinstall but I do not see firmware for the US.

Does anyone have experience in doing this that could push me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your help!
    Last edited by BMDMedics; 25-02-2018 at 19:18.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BMDMedics [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I have been repairing smart devices for a couple of years and now I'm trying to get into the software side of things. I have a Tab S3 with a Google account lock and need to bypass the FRP on it.

I should mention I purchase devices in salvage to "A" condition from a major US retailer and can provide proof of purchasing this device.

I read some posts that state I need to get the firmware for my device in order to reinstall but I do not see firmware for the US.

Does anyone have experience in doing this that could push me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your help!
    We DON't give support in "How to bypass Factory Reset Protection"; follow procedures in the link:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]