Thread: Samsung Tablet

Samsung Tablet

So a friends Tablet has a totally blank screen even when powered on and I am trying to back up the files etc but when I plug it in the internal memory of the tablet is blank, that's because I have to tap Allow on the screen something I can not do as it's broke totally blank.

It's a Tab2 8inch running android, model SM-T719 how can I get his files off?

Called Samsung and they were useless
    Last edited by lomax512; 09-02-2018 at 15:25. Reason: Samsung support were useless

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lomax512 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So my Tablet has a totally blank screen even when powered on and I am trying to back up my files etc but when I plug it in the internal memory of the tablet is blank, that's because I have to tap Allow on the screen something I can not do as it's broke totally blank.

It's a Tab2 8inch running android, model SM-T719 how can I get my files off?
    Visit a Samsung Service Point...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Visit a Samsung Service Point...
    No thanks

Press and hold the volume down and power button until the Android System Recovery screen appears and hard rest flash it ok

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lomax512 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No thanks
    May I ask: why not?

Quote Originally Posted by shahidiqbal321 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Press and hold the volume down and power button until the Android System Recovery screen appears and hard rest flash it ok
    Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    May I ask: why not?
    Ever called them? they are as much use as a chocolate tea pot.